Pursepective
Welcome to Pursepective. It is great to have you on board. Log in or register with us. We would like you to be part of our community.

Have a nice day.
Pursepective
Welcome to Pursepective. It is great to have you on board. Log in or register with us. We would like you to be part of our community.

Have a nice day.
Pursepective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pursepective

A Philippine-based community of purse lovers who come together and share the same passion for bags and everything else! Everyone globally is welcomed here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome aboard, Pursemates! Enjoy your stay.

Which Balenciage Bags & Colors are the best?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
charmdionisio

Which Balenciage Bags & Colors are the best? Empty
PostSubject: Which Balenciage Bags & Colors are the best?   Which Balenciage Bags & Colors are the best? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:22 pm

I've just made my first Balenciaga bag purchase a Bois de Rose giant covered Velo super pretty , but right now i just can't help looking and looking for another Balenciaga bag im addicted hahaha, so ladies what can you suggest as best balenciaga bag style and what colors are worth buying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
khazkhaz

PostSubject: Re: Which Balenciage Bags & Colors are the best?   Which Balenciage Bags & Colors are the best? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:43 pm

My favourite Balenciaga styles are the Work and the Square tote. In giant silver hardware Smile I'm not very adventurous with colour, just anthracite, black and browns for me.

This is the current season's colour palette from bagaholicboy

Which Balenciage Bags & Colors are the best? Bbn190_ss11-colours-for-balenciaga

Those pinks are really pretty aren't they? Smile
Back to top Go down
charmdionisio

PostSubject: yup pretty so far ive been seeing good reviews on Pivone, Bois de Rose, & Framboise, im kinda intrested in Blue Roi & Ciel so far hahaha so many colors im getting confused :D    Which Balenciage Bags & Colors are the best? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:56 pm

khazkhaz wrote:
My favourite Balenciaga styles are the Work and the Square tote. In giant silver hardware Smile I'm not very adventurous with colour, just anthracite, black and browns for me.

This is the current season's colour palette from bagaholicboy

Which Balenciage Bags & Colors are the best? Bbn190_ss11-colours-for-balenciaga

Those pinks are really pretty aren't they? Smile
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iampiaA

PostSubject: Re: Which Balenciage Bags & Colors are the best?   Which Balenciage Bags & Colors are the best? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:23 am

my favorite balenciaga bags are part time, city and day hobo Smile i think it's the perfect size and shape for my height and size.
My favorite balenciaga color ever is the Electric Blue! here's a photo of me and my eb hobo Smile

Which Balenciage Bags & Colors are the best? Photo.php?fbid=1073286351762&set=a.1617611839559.80623

cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Balenciage Bags & Colors are the best?   Which Balenciage Bags & Colors are the best? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Balenciage Bags & Colors are the best?
Page 1 of 1