Pursepective
Welcome to Pursepective. It is great to have you on board. Log in or register with us. We would like you to be part of our community.

Have a nice day.
Pursepective
Welcome to Pursepective. It is great to have you on board. Log in or register with us. We would like you to be part of our community.

Have a nice day.
Pursepective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pursepective

A Philippine-based community of purse lovers who come together and share the same passion for bags and everything else! Everyone globally is welcomed here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome aboard, Pursemates! Enjoy your stay.

Underrated Designer bag brands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
khazkhaz

Underrated Designer bag brands Empty
PostSubject: Underrated Designer bag brands   Underrated Designer bag brands Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:06 pm

C'mon, we all love our bags from the major fashion houses: Chanel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Hermes etc. But how about opting for bags from the other smaller fashion houses?
Back to top Go down
khazkhaz

PostSubject: Proenza Schouler   Underrated Designer bag brands Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:10 pm

I personally love the PS1 bags by the dynamic design duo of Proenza Schouler. They initially started with the original PS1 bag which has quickly become an iconic handbag. Granted, this bag is already quite popular but it doesn't come from any of the big fashion houses.

From its original PS1 design, the label has expanded its design to include a keepall, a tote and other smaller iterations. The label also offers its bags in different materials, from lambskin, to suede to exotic skins.

Underrated Designer bag brands Proenza-Schouler-Fall-2011-443x500

And with lovely colours like this rose suede, I just keep coming back for more!

Underrated Designer bag brands Proenza-Schouler-PS1-rose-suede
Back to top Go down
khazkhaz

PostSubject: Boyy bags   Underrated Designer bag brands Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:17 pm

I honestly don't know much about this brand. I just know it's a label from New York. But their bags are hot hot hot!

The brand has already reached a cult status among purse lovers and it has been spotted on the arms of the likes of Alexa Chung. That's the Lenny bag she's holding there.

Underrated Designer bag brands -1-1

If you look closely, you'll notice she has a gorgeous Celine tote as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
batgirl416

batgirl416

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Designer bag brands   Underrated Designer bag brands Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:11 pm

khazkhaz wrote:
I personally love the PS1 bags by the dynamic design duo of Proenza Schouler. They initially started with the original PS1 bag which has quickly become an iconic handbag. Granted, this bag is already quite popular but it doesn't come from any of the big fashion houses.

From its original PS1 design, the label has expanded its design to include a keepall, a tote and other smaller iterations. The label also offers its bags in different materials, from lambskin, to suede to exotic skins.

And with lovely colours like this rose suede, I just keep coming back for more!

@ khazkhaz: I love, love, love the understated, cool urban vibe of Proenza Schouler too! Good to know there are similar members who appreciate it as well! BTW, I started a thread exclusive for Proenza here: All About PROENZA SCHOULER. Hope you along with others can also contribute. Smile

I am absolutely smitten with Proenza!!! If I could afford it, I will buy every single style! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Designer bag brands   Underrated Designer bag brands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underrated Designer bag brands
Page 1 of 1