Pursepective
Welcome to Pursepective. It is great to have you on board. Log in or register with us. We would like you to be part of our community.

Have a nice day.
Pursepective
Welcome to Pursepective. It is great to have you on board. Log in or register with us. We would like you to be part of our community.

Have a nice day.
Pursepective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pursepective

A Philippine-based community of purse lovers who come together and share the same passion for bags and everything else! Everyone globally is welcomed here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome aboard, Pursemates! Enjoy your stay.

Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice

Go down 
3 posters

Which messenger/sling designer brand is your best choice?
Mulberry Alexa
Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice Vote_lcap25%Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Mulberry Edie
Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice Vote_lcap0%Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Balenciaga Velo
Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice Vote_lcap25%Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Balenciaga Town
Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice Vote_lcap0%Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Proenza Schouler PS1
Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice Vote_lcap50%Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
JAWI

JAWI

Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice Empty
PostSubject: Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice   Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:51 pm

sunny
I know that most of you like to own a messenger/sling bag....
but which of them designer brands and models do you most prefer or approve of?
...I hope you can post why, too
Back to top Go down
http://www.pursepodium.com
khazkhaz

PostSubject: Re: Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice   Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:11 am

Hmm, I'll vote when I've tried 'em all. I have a PS1 and I've tried the Alexa. The Alexa's roomier than the PS1 so I'm a little partial to it. Very Happy

Based on how the others look my choices are still a tossup between the PS1 and the Alexa. The straps of the others are just too short for me. I like my bags sitting a little below my hip. Question

If I were to include other messenger bags I'd include the Givenchy Pandora, Alexander Wang Diego, Celine classic box bag and others. I'd add more but it'll be too long a post. Laughing
Back to top Go down
batgirl416

batgirl416

PostSubject: Re: Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice   Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:36 pm

I'm partial to the Proenza Schouler. Love that it's a well designed bag with pockets and compartments in all the right places. I also love the fact that it is not as widely known. But, mostly, I love it's cool urban vibe and I feel it's less "dated", meaning I can wear it whether I'm 20 or 60. Tried Alexa but it's too "girly" and hobo for my taste, plus did not quite like the feel of the buffalo leather. The Balenciaga is too rocker chic for my style. Very Happy Although, I do love the Bal colours!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice   Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messenger/Sling Brand of Choice
Page 1 of 1