Pursepective
Welcome to Pursepective. It is great to have you on board. Log in or register with us. We would like you to be part of our community.

Have a nice day.
Pursepective
Welcome to Pursepective. It is great to have you on board. Log in or register with us. We would like you to be part of our community.

Have a nice day.
Pursepective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pursepective

A Philippine-based community of purse lovers who come together and share the same passion for bags and everything else! Everyone globally is welcomed here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome aboard, Pursemates! Enjoy your stay.

Are online shops safe to buy the authentic and preowned LV bags?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mysoulinme

Are online shops safe to buy the authentic and preowned LV bags? Empty
PostSubject: Are online shops safe to buy the authentic and preowned LV bags?   Are online shops safe to buy the authentic and preowned LV bags? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:30 am

There are some stores are selling authentic and preowned bags. I just want to know if it is safe to buy at the online shop for that. If so, can you spot the fake ones just buy looking in the pictures? I am so worry about that since there are times I really don't have time to buy at the store.
Back to top Go down
khazkhaz

PostSubject: Re: Are online shops safe to buy the authentic and preowned LV bags?   Are online shops safe to buy the authentic and preowned LV bags? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:22 am

Which online stores are you referring to? I'll assume you're referring to the local ones.

I say it's safe to buy from Authentecite and Designer Addicts. I'm friends with the ones who own these businesses. Meanwhile, a friend is friends with the owner of Purse Podium so they're defo authentic as well Smile

Be careful buying from ebay. Some of them really are authentic. However, there are horror stories of people using bait-and-switch. They would post photos of authentic bags then when you buy 'em they pull a switcheroo and send you a replica. A friend who authenticates Hermes also shared this story of someone who bought an birkin from somewhere. It was a reaaaaally good copy down to the hardware. Ioffer is a no-no. It's flooded with fakes there.

All I'm saying is just be wary of unscrupulous sellers. If the offer's too good to be true, then it probably is!

mysoulinme wrote:
There are some stores are selling authentic and preowned bags. I just want to know if it is safe to buy at the online shop for that. If so, can you spot the fake ones just buy looking in the pictures? I am so worry about that since there are times I really don't have time to buy at the store.
Back to top Go down
mysoulinme

PostSubject: Re: Are online shops safe to buy the authentic and preowned LV bags?   Are online shops safe to buy the authentic and preowned LV bags? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:52 am

khazkhaz wrote:

Which online stores are you referring to? I'll assume you're referring to the local ones.

I say it's safe to buy from Authentecite and Designer Addicts. I'm friends with the ones who own these businesses. Meanwhile, a friend is friends with the owner of Purse Podium so they're defo authentic as well Smile

Be careful buying from ebay. Some of them really are authentic. However, there are horror stories of people using bait-and-switch. They would post photos of authentic bags then when you buy 'em they pull a switcheroo and send you a replica. A friend who authenticates Hermes also shared this story of someone who bought an birkin from somewhere. It was a reaaaaally good copy down to the hardware. Ioffer is a no-no. It's flooded with fakes there.

All I'm saying is just be wary of unscrupulous sellers. If the offer's too good to be true, then it probably is!

mysoulinme wrote:

I am referring to the multiply sites and other online shops... Haven't tried it yet since I am afraid of fake ones. hehe : ) Thanks for advice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
homemartsg

PostSubject: Re: Are online shops safe to buy the authentic and preowned LV bags?   Are online shops safe to buy the authentic and preowned LV bags? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:44 am

You may want to consider check out the follow for a complete list of preowned bag shops in the world

http://www.2ndhandbagshop.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are online shops safe to buy the authentic and preowned LV bags?   Are online shops safe to buy the authentic and preowned LV bags? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are online shops safe to buy the authentic and preowned LV bags?
Page 1 of 1