Pursepective
Welcome to Pursepective. It is great to have you on board. Log in or register with us. We would like you to be part of our community.

Have a nice day.
Pursepective
Welcome to Pursepective. It is great to have you on board. Log in or register with us. We would like you to be part of our community.

Have a nice day.
Pursepective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pursepective

A Philippine-based community of purse lovers who come together and share the same passion for bags and everything else! Everyone globally is welcomed here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome aboard, Pursemates! Enjoy your stay.

CATEGORIES / THREADS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

CATEGORIES / THREADS Empty
PostSubject: CATEGORIES / THREADS   CATEGORIES / THREADS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:59 pm

Do let me know your suggestions regarding the category lineup. cat You may have an idea for a Category Title, which shall be very useful in the Forums. Thanks in advance.

Jan
flower
Back to top Go down
https://pursepective.forum-nation.com
ka3na

PostSubject: New Thread / Category   CATEGORIES / THREADS Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Hi. I hope you can consider adding LONGCHAMP as a new thread / section under the designer brands, the brand is very popular here in the Philippines. =)
Back to top Go down
khazkhaz

PostSubject: Re: CATEGORIES / THREADS   CATEGORIES / THREADS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:12 am

ka3na wrote:
Hi. I hope you can consider adding LONGCHAMP as a new thread / section under the designer brands, the brand is very popular here in the Philippines. =)

I love the ones that Jeremy Scott makes for the label. I got one from the FW 09 collection, the one with the medals. So cute and cheap pa.
Back to top Go down
JAWI

JAWI

PostSubject: Re: CATEGORIES / THREADS   CATEGORIES / THREADS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:41 am

@ka3na, thank you for the suggestion. Will rearrange the categories soon. flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.pursepodium.com
batgirl416

batgirl416

PostSubject: Re: CATEGORIES / THREADS   CATEGORIES / THREADS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:39 pm

I agree.... please create separate sub-forum for Longchamp as I'm sure there are a lot of collectors here. Smile Also, not sure what the basis for creating sub-forum is... but any chance you can also add one for Proenza Schouler? If and when, I wouldn't mind being moderator to help in maintaining that subforum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JAWI

JAWI

PostSubject: Re: CATEGORIES / THREADS   CATEGORIES / THREADS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:07 pm

sunny the LONGCHAMP category has been added. Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.pursepodium.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CATEGORIES / THREADS   CATEGORIES / THREADS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CATEGORIES / THREADS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pursepective :: MEMBERS ARENA :: COMMENTS & SUGGESTIONS-
Jump to: