Pursepective
Welcome to Pursepective. It is great to have you on board. Log in or register with us. We would like you to be part of our community.

Have a nice day.
Pursepective
Welcome to Pursepective. It is great to have you on board. Log in or register with us. We would like you to be part of our community.

Have a nice day.
Pursepective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pursepective

A Philippine-based community of purse lovers who come together and share the same passion for bags and everything else! Everyone globally is welcomed here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome aboard, Pursemates! Enjoy your stay.

Gucci for my Man

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bubbles_sandy

Gucci for my Man Empty
PostSubject: Gucci for my Man   Gucci for my Man Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:52 am

Hi Ladies! I love Gucci and I am thinking of giving the same for my hubby on his birthday. Any feedback on Gucci Messenger Bag is welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
khazkhaz

Gucci for my Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gucci for my Man   Gucci for my Man Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:11 am

bubbles_sandy wrote:
Hi Ladies! I love Gucci and I am thinking of giving the same for my hubby on his birthday. Any feedback on Gucci Messenger Bag is welcome. Very Happy

Hi! If you're looking for something from the Spring 2011 runway collection I'm really keen on this one. Though some would argue that it's a little feminine for men.

Gucci for my Man 258651_AKZ0A_2704_001_web_full

Here are some suggestions from the regular Spring line.

The military trend is still pretty strong so these bags in khaki and brown iterations are a good bet for me.

Gucci for my Man 256102_FX71N_2083_001_web_full
Gucci for my Man 256312_FX71N_2867_001_web_full

If your hubby is not really the kind that goes for trendy or opts for something that he can use for longer than a trend lasts you can go for this.

Gucci for my Man 223665_AIZ1G_2044_001_web_full

I hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
bubbles_sandy

Gucci for my Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gucci for my Man   Gucci for my Man Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:12 am

^thanks sis!

I like the 2nd pic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gucci for my Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gucci for my Man   Gucci for my Man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gucci for my Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pursepective :: PREMIER DESIGNER BRANDS :: GUCCI-
Jump to: