Pursepective
Welcome to Pursepective. It is great to have you on board. Log in or register with us. We would like you to be part of our community.

Have a nice day.
Pursepective
Welcome to Pursepective. It is great to have you on board. Log in or register with us. We would like you to be part of our community.

Have a nice day.
Pursepective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pursepective

A Philippine-based community of purse lovers who come together and share the same passion for bags and everything else! Everyone globally is welcomed here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome aboard, Pursemates! Enjoy your stay.

Ladies what type of underwear do you prefer wearing? and why?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ikselym

ikselym

Ladies what type of underwear do you prefer wearing? and why? Empty
PostSubject: Ladies what type of underwear do you prefer wearing? and why?   Ladies what type of underwear do you prefer wearing? and why? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:51 pm

cheers as for me the sheer lace boy shorts

king Why? it is delicately beautiful and fits snuggly against the skin. and it make my butt bigger Razz
Back to top Go down
JAWI

JAWI

PostSubject: Re: Ladies what type of underwear do you prefer wearing? and why?   Ladies what type of underwear do you prefer wearing? and why? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:05 pm

hmmmm

different styles but for everyday i like hiphugger style in cotton (either plain or with design), sometimes with lace trimmings. albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.pursepodium.com
ikselym

ikselym

PostSubject: Re: Ladies what type of underwear do you prefer wearing? and why?   Ladies what type of underwear do you prefer wearing? and why? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:18 pm

JAWI wrote:
hmmmm

different styles but for everyday i like hiphugger style in cotton (either plain or with design), sometimes with lace trimmings. albino

That is nice Smile esp if its in soft lace with a little bow in front I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies what type of underwear do you prefer wearing? and why?   Ladies what type of underwear do you prefer wearing? and why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies what type of underwear do you prefer wearing? and why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pursepective :: OFF-PURSE DISCUSSIONS :: Everything Else-
Jump to: