Pursepective
Welcome to Pursepective. It is great to have you on board. Log in or register with us. We would like you to be part of our community.

Have a nice day.
Pursepective
Welcome to Pursepective. It is great to have you on board. Log in or register with us. We would like you to be part of our community.

Have a nice day.
Pursepective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pursepective

A Philippine-based community of purse lovers who come together and share the same passion for bags and everything else! Everyone globally is welcomed here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome aboard, Pursemates! Enjoy your stay.

Cooking 101 needed - I am not a cook....yet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JAWI

JAWI

Cooking 101 needed - I am not a cook....yet Empty
PostSubject: Cooking 101 needed - I am not a cook....yet   Cooking 101 needed - I am not a cook....yet Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:32 pm

Girls...and boys (perhaps)? Laughing I am in need of thy help.
I am not a cook. I do not even know how to cook an egg without breaking the yolk. Rolling Eyes

Anyways, though I am so engrossed with other matters, at the age of 32 I feel like a loser now for not knowing how to cook even a basic dish.

It would surely be of help to me if you could share a reliable website or share a recipe or two, which I can start with... Better late than never, right? clown

Thanks in advance sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.pursepodium.com
ikselym

ikselym

PostSubject: Re: Cooking 101 needed - I am not a cook....yet   Cooking 101 needed - I am not a cook....yet Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:26 am

lol! i thinks lets start with the basic, do you know how to cook rice? or let me say do you know how to use the oh so good rice cooker? alien i am assuming you do know how? anyway what about the good hot dog? basically there are numerous ways to cook hot dogs that the average person can cheers

Arrow by boiling cyclops the most popular i think and very easy way, 1st bring a pot of water to boil, make sure it is enough to cover your hot dogs. Once boiling, add the hot dogs and turn your water down to medium-high and cook for 6 to 7 minutes. Try boiling hot dogs in beer for a different flavor pirat

Arrow Oven cooked. To cook hot dogs in the oven makes them very yummy. If you're planning on a quick dinner, turn the oven to 425 or 450 degrees and throw in some frozen french fries per the package directions. When there is about 10-12 minutes left on your fries add the hot dogs to the same pan the fries are on in the oven. Roll them around a few times while they are cooking and make sure that don't overcook Basketball

Arrow Microwave. I was surprised to find out when a friend of mine had no idea you could cook hot dogs in the microwave. This is my preferred method and how we ate them growing up. Just pop the hot dog on a plate in the microwave and cook for 30-45 seconds. Just that fast, it's cooked and ready to eat cherry

Arrow Pigs 'n the blanket. Cooking hot dogs this way is super easy and fun for the little ones. Buy a pack of hot dogs and 2 cans of 8 count crescent rolls. Heat your oven per the crescent roll package directions. Cut the uncooked hot dogs in half and wrap with the uncooked dough. You can cut a slit in your hot dog and put in cheese before rolling it up. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the dough is cooked through. You may need to flip them around a bit as they brown on the bottom albino

Arrow and my fave rendeer Grilled. Having a cook out, or just whipping up dinner, to cook hot dogs on the grill is quick and easy. Heat your grill to a medium-high heat and add the hot dogs. Cook until the hot dogs are heated through. Make sure to turn them while cooking, for about 10 minutes.

queen
Back to top Go down
JAWI

JAWI

PostSubject: Re: Cooking 101 needed - I am not a cook....yet   Cooking 101 needed - I am not a cook....yet Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:37 am

Great! Now i can cook hotdogs in 5 different ways tee hee. Thanks.

MOre more more! cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.pursepodium.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooking 101 needed - I am not a cook....yet   Cooking 101 needed - I am not a cook....yet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cooking 101 needed - I am not a cook....yet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pursepective :: OFF-PURSE DISCUSSIONS :: Cooking & Baking-
Jump to: