Pursepective
Welcome to Pursepective. It is great to have you on board. Log in or register with us. We would like you to be part of our community.

Have a nice day.
Pursepective
Welcome to Pursepective. It is great to have you on board. Log in or register with us. We would like you to be part of our community.

Have a nice day.
Pursepective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pursepective

A Philippine-based community of purse lovers who come together and share the same passion for bags and everything else! Everyone globally is welcomed here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome aboard, Pursemates! Enjoy your stay.

Can you spot the fake Balenciaga bags?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mysoulinme

Can you spot the fake Balenciaga bags? Empty
PostSubject: Can you spot the fake Balenciaga bags?   Can you spot the fake Balenciaga bags? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:27 am

Hi!

I want to know how can you spot the fake Balenciaga bags. I hope you can give us some important tips since some bags are so deceiving. Too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
myigarcia

PostSubject: Re: Can you spot the fake Balenciaga bags?   Can you spot the fake Balenciaga bags? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:46 pm

mysoulinme wrote:
Hi!

I want to know how can you spot the fake Balenciaga bags. I hope you can give us some important tips since some bags are so deceiving. Too good to be true.

If the price is too good to be true... then it's most likely fake. Smile the leather is most important. Most fakes are stiff and rubber-ish to the touch.
Back to top Go down
khazkhaz

PostSubject: Re: Can you spot the fake Balenciaga bags?   Can you spot the fake Balenciaga bags? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:12 pm

From the outside, you'll see that the leather looks a little shinier than most. Also, the bales and rivets are very different. There should be a dip where the bale meets the handle or the strap.

From the inside, the the tags should be examined closely. Look out for uneven spacing between letters. There's plenty other tips which I'll post in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you spot the fake Balenciaga bags?   Can you spot the fake Balenciaga bags? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you spot the fake Balenciaga bags?
Page 1 of 1