Pursepective
Welcome to Pursepective. It is great to have you on board. Log in or register with us. We would like you to be part of our community.

Have a nice day.
Pursepective
Welcome to Pursepective. It is great to have you on board. Log in or register with us. We would like you to be part of our community.

Have a nice day.
Pursepective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pursepective

A Philippine-based community of purse lovers who come together and share the same passion for bags and everything else! Everyone globally is welcomed here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome aboard, Pursemates! Enjoy your stay.

LV PURCHASE SUGGESTIONS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JAWI

JAWI

LV PURCHASE SUGGESTIONS Empty
PostSubject: LV PURCHASE SUGGESTIONS   LV PURCHASE SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:40 am

If you were to buy an LV NOW..at this very moment...what would that be? Well, just a thought... I am so into Balenciaga that my last LV purchase was the Monogramouflage collection.....
Given a chance, I think I'd get something LV again.... geek (again, just a thought!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pursepodium.com
msp20

PostSubject: Re: LV PURCHASE SUGGESTIONS   LV PURCHASE SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:12 am

a pegase..tee hee hee I love you
Back to top Go down
ikselym

ikselym

PostSubject: Re: LV PURCHASE SUGGESTIONS   LV PURCHASE SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Laughing besace monogram sabbia

its eclectic queen
Back to top Go down
JAWI

JAWI

PostSubject: Re: LV PURCHASE SUGGESTIONS   LV PURCHASE SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:25 pm

@nhelle - yeah nice! i am loving my monogramouflage pegase but I dunno if i can invest more than one.... What a Face

@ikselym - uh huh........i searched the sabbia (since I am at a loss what it is!)
LV PURCHASE SUGGESTIONS Cabas211
Back to top Go down
http://www.pursepodium.com
ikselym

ikselym

PostSubject: Re: LV PURCHASE SUGGESTIONS   LV PURCHASE SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:12 pm

@ Jawi

bounce it's sooo vintage hihihi
Back to top Go down
khazkhaz

PostSubject: Re: LV PURCHASE SUGGESTIONS   LV PURCHASE SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:15 pm

The last collection that I liked from LV is the spring one from last year. Not a big fan of the fall collection from last year nor the summer from this year. I particularly like this one.

LV PURCHASE SUGGESTIONS MonogramDenimSunburstGMBlue

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LV PURCHASE SUGGESTIONS   LV PURCHASE SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LV PURCHASE SUGGESTIONS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pursepective :: PREMIER DESIGNER BRANDS :: LOUIS VUITTON-
Jump to: